Description of the properties
Located in the Val d'Orcia national park, in the province of Siena, between Pienza, Montepulciano and Monticchiello, Villa Brigitte is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens in 70 acres (29 hectares) of pristine, peaceful woods, olive groves and farmland. Originally an old Tuscan farmhouse, now meticulously restored, it offers spacious accommodation like a true family home in a stunningly beautiful and unspoilt part of Tuscany. Its spectacular location on a south-facing hill offers spectacular views of Mount Amiata and the Val d'Orcia park, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
The villa can accommodate 8 people and is finished to a very high standard, while retaining its simplicity with terracotta-tiled floors, ceiling beams and antique furniture that create bright and airy spaces. It has a large kitchen, underfloor heating and cooling systems and well-appointed bathrooms with excellent showers and lighting.
- entrance with wood-burning stove and travertine stairs to the first floor;
- large living room with fireplace, comfortable sofas and chairs, Sonos wireless audio system, iPod docking station;
- door to the west-facing courtyard with teak table and chairs;
- dining room with wooden table that can accommodate up to 14 people;
- leads to the south facing courtyard with a large table and chairs, shaded by the pergola;
- large kitchen equipped with 2 standard size ovens, microwave oven, 5-burner induction hob, double sink, second sink, dishwasher, marble worktops, espresso machine and food processor;
- TV room with 50-inch TV (Sky) and DVD player;
- laundry with washing machine and clothesline;
- separate WC.
- second living room / study on the upper floor with wood stove, books, sofa and desk;
- 3 double bedrooms with large double beds (160 cm x 200 cm);
- 1 double bedroom with two single beds;
- 1 single room with double bed of standard size
The 4 bedrooms have bathrooms with shower or private facilities. The fifth bedroom has a separate bathroom with bathtub and large walk-in shower.
The bedrooms have handmade wrought iron beds, good mattresses, feather pillows, lighting and a hairdryer. All rooms are equipped with quiet and good quality ceiling fans. Each bedroom has a wardrobe and more space for clothes.
Saline pool heated with solar panels (12x6m) and equipped with electric cover, solarium with teak loungers and umbrellas, large garden, outdoor space for eating, outdoor table and chairs, pergola, fireplace, wireless audio system, Ipod docking station, TV with Sky and DVD player, Internet connection, laundry (washing machine and clothesline), wardrobe, equipped kitchen (2 standard size ovens, microwave oven, 5-burner induction hob, double sink, second sink, dishwasher, worktops in marble, espresso coffee machine and food processor), fans in the rooms, mosquito nets on the windows.